New Model coming into stock End August 2021
Price already includes VAT
Product: Protekt TM9-W Safety Tripod (Personnel *Not Materials Tripod)
This is a High Quality, CE approved, European product conforming to EN 795/B
Product comes with 6 month GA1 Cert from KMS
|Weight||17.0 kg (without other devices attached) - See list of compatible devices we stock below|
|Transport dimensions||180 x 24 x 24 cm|
|Height||147 - 229 cm|
The Safety tripod TM 9-W is a portable use anchoring device which does not require a pulley when operating winches. However a Pulley PL101 can be purchased for other use. Intended as a Personnel Tripod for single person use only up to 140kg.
- The head is made of powder coated galvanized steel. A wheel for guiding the work rope on compatible rescue devices such as:
RUP502 140kg Personnel Winch
- Cotters above the wheel prevent the rope from accidental slipping during work.
- The tripod legs are made of strengthened aluminium profiles. Leg “A” is equipped with a wheel (for guiding the work rope) and anchor point (bore) for mounting winches; 2 legs “B” have no wheel or anchor point. The legs feature 7-step adjustment.
- Steel feet have rubber pads for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
- Tripod legs can be secured with textile webbing or steel chain.
- Suitable for explosion-hazard zones
- If used around works at sewer and telecom manholes increase your safety by adding a high quality steel AT203 Scissors Fence for Guarding the area around the tripod.
Delivery/Shipping: Republic of Ireland Only Online (NI customers call us)
Price already Includes VAT. Your receipt will show VAT for your records
Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below before order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.