Price is already inclusive of VAT.
Yoke Grade 80 Bolt-on Lifting Point:
- Designed to be semi-permanent lashing/Tie Down or lifting point
- Also suitable for attachment to lifting beams and spreader beams
- Designed with spring, stop at any angle
- Pivots 180° and allows side load lifting.
- Manufactured from forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with EN1677-1.
- Load rated parts are 100% magnaflux crack detected.
- Individual forged parts are traceable to Test Certification.
- Supplied without bolts; usage of Grade 10.9 or Grade 12.9 bolts is recommended.
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the WLL.
- Fatigue rated to 1.5 times the WLL.
- Design Factor 5 : 1
- All YOKE lifting points meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26.
High quality, CE approved product from YOKE
Delivery/Shipping: Republic of Ireland Only Online (NI customers call us)
€10.00 per package (up to 30kgs) or collect in store for free
Shipping costs as above will be calculated & added at checkout
Price already Includes VAT. Your receipt will show VAT for your records
Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below before order.
SEO: G80 GRADE80 lifting equipment Ireland
Please note this product does not come with GA1 cert as it needs to be fitted/installed by another party.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.