Price already includes VAT
63KN (6300kg) capacity per chain (12.6 Tonne capacity per set of 2)
Tie Down Chain includes:
- 1x Chain (at your preferred length) - 1M to 7M online (contact us for custom size)
- Your choice of Hooks on the ends of chain - option to change hooks (or even choose No Hook on one end) to suit the type of securing point used:
- Your Hook Options are: Grab Hook, Self Locking Safety Clevis or Sling Hook
- Comes with 6 Month GA1 Certification (with PDF cert available)
- Quality Metal Tags with unique identification & rated capacity (as per RSA requirements) on the chain.
- High Quality European Product that you can trust
Complies with EN 12195-3 standard as per RSA/HSA requirements on page 5 of "Load Safety Series" publication
Commonly used to Tie-Down Plant Machinery considered "high risk loads" such as excavators, dumpers, and more.
Our most commonly sold option in 10mm(63Kn) is = 5mtr chain with Grab Hook on both ends but your chain will be made specifically to your order including your selection of hooks on each end and the length of the chain. The photo shows Sling Hooks on Each End
Price quoted already includes VAT (Vat will appear on invoice for your records)
Delivery in Republic of Ireland €10.00 per package up to 30kg will be added during checkout or you have the option to Pick Up for free in store. (NI customers call us)
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com or call our office on 093-26300 between 9-5 Mon/Fri.
Returns: This is a Non-Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below and ensure your requirements regarding hooks and length is correct before you order.
Seo Load chains
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.