Price already Includes VAT
This has an Energy Absorber to cushion any potential fall. Commonly used on Roofs, Scaffolding etc where there is a risk of dangerous slips or falls.
This 2.0Mtr Energy Absorbing Lanyard comes with option to select:
- Carabiner (AZ011) on one end and Snap Hook on the other end (As seen in photo) OR
- Carabiner (AZ011) Screwgate both ends
Why not purchase the lanyard with a full body harness? Check out our collection here:
- Polyester Material 10.5mm Diameter - 2.0Mtr lanyard
- Protection up to 140kg weight
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.
- Polyamide Webbing Energy Absorber (ABM)
- Galvanized Steel Carabiner(s) AZ011 with 18mm gate opening
- Galvanized Steel Snap Hook with 50mm opening
NB: As per section 11.3 of the HSA's Code of practice for safety in roofwork publication, "There must be an effective system in place to rescue anyone whose fall has been arrested by the fall arrest system. This will include a safe system of work to retrieve the casualty as soon as possible to prevent injury from suspension trauma".
High Quality, European Product with CE Mark
Delivery/Shipping: Republic of Ireland Only Online (NI customers call us)
€10.00 per package (up to 30kgs)
Shipping costs as above will be calculated & added at checkout
Price already Includes VAT. Your receipt will show VAT for your records
Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below before order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.