Price is already inclusive of VAT.
High Quality, CE approved product (EC Declaration of Conformity in accordance with BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010). All Lifting Loops come with GA1 certificate however, it is imperative that lifting loops are visually inspected before each and every lifting procedure commences
- Threaded Lifting Loops are suitable to be used with all sizes of threaded lifting sockets.
- They are economical and can be used in most applications.
- Threaded Lifting Loops are not suitable for turning or pitching.
- They can be reused, but only after inspection.
- Threaded Lifting Loops should only be attached to the concrete unit and used after the concrete strength has reached 20.0 N/mm2.
- Threaded Lifting Loops are ideally suited to axial lifting procedures, but can be used up to and including angled lifts of 30 degrees.
- Lifting Loops are manufactured from zinc plated steel wire rope with a precision bright steel threaded portion.
- See photos for Lifting Loop dimensions.
Delivery/Shipping: Republic of Ireland Only Online (NI customers call us)
€10.00 per package (up to 30kgs)
Shipping costs as above will be calculated & added at checkout
Price already Includes VAT. Your receipt will show VAT for your records
Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below before order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.