Price is already inclusive of VAT.
High Quality, CE approved product (EC Declaration of Conformity in accordance with BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010). All Lifting Loops come with GA1 certificate however, it is imperative that lifting loops are visually inspected before each and every lifting procedure commences
- Threaded Lifting Loops are suitable to be used with all sizes of threaded lifting sockets.
- They are economical and can be used in most applications.
- Threaded Lifting Loops are not suitable for turning or pitching.
- They can be reused, but only after inspection.
- Threaded Lifting Loops should only be attached to the concrete unit and used after the concrete strength has reached 20.0 N/mm2.
- Threaded Lifting Loops are ideally suited to axial lifting procedures, but can be used up to and including angled lifts of 30 degrees.
- Lifting Loops are manufactured from zinc plated steel wire rope with a precision bright steel threaded portion.
- See photos for Lifting Loop dimensions.
Delivery/Shipping: Republic of Ireland Only Online (NI customers call us)
€10.00 per package (up to 30kgs) or Select Option to Pick-Up for Free In Store!!
Shipping costs as above will be calculated & added at checkout
Price already Includes VAT. Your receipt will show VAT for your records
Standard Stock Product: Please read the returns section below before order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.