Price already includes VAT.
63KN (6300kg) capacity per chain (12.6 Tonne capacity per set of 2)
Tie Down Chain & Binder:
- 1x Chain (at your preferred length) - 1M to 7M (contact us for custom size including half sizes e.g 2.5M)
- 1x Ratchet Load Binder Grade 80 (Load Tensioner)
- Your choice of Hooks on the ends of chain - option to change hooks (or even choose No Hook on one end) to suit the type of securing point used:
- Your Hook Options are: Grab Hook, Self Locking Safety Clevis or Sling Hook
- Comes with 6 Month GA1 Certification (with PDF cert available)
- Quality Metal Tags with unique identification & rated capacity (as per RSA requirements) on both the chain and the binder.
- High Quality European Product
Complies with EN 12195-3 standard as per RSA/HSA requirements on page 5 of "Load Safety Series" publication
Commonly used to Tie-Down Plant Machinery considered "high risk loads" such as excavators, dumpers, and more.
Our most commonly sold option is: 5mtr chain with Grab Hook on both ends but your chain will be made specifically to your order including your selection of hooks on each end and the length of the chain. The photo shows Sling Hooks each end.
*Binder is long-handle version as standard.
Price quoted already includes VAT (Vat will appear on invoice for your records)
Delivery in Republic of Ireland €10.00 Plus Vat of 1 package will be added during checkout or you also have the option to Pick Up in our Tuam store. (NI customers call us)
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com or call our office on 093-26300 between 9-5 Mon-Thurs/9-4 Friday
Returns: Chain: This is a Non-Standard Stock Product. Please read the returns section below and ensure your requirements regarding hooks and length is correct before we assemble your order. *Plastic Tags are not supplied and are for display purposes only.
SEO Load chains and binders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customise Your Lifting Chains
We assemble Single, Double, even 3 & 4 Leg Chains in Grade 80 & Grade 100. Let us know if you want a custom size made to order.